The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Customer Loyalty Programs and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Customer Loyalty Programs eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study
The Customer Loyalty Programs Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon succesful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Investigate the structured marketing techniques known as Loyalty Programs. Discover the ways in which Customer Loyalty Programs reward and encourage loyal consumerism behavior. Get a head start and grasp the concepts of Customer Loyalty Program applications. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Customer Loyalty Programs.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest marketing trends, and to add to their Customer Loyalty Programs resource list.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Customer Loyalty Programs, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Customer Loyalty Programs concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Customer Loyalty Programs training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for any IT professional to help them transform into the world of Customer Loyalty Programs.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Customer Loyalty Program applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Customer Loyalty Programs Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Customer Loyalty Programs Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about Customer Loyalty Programs technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Customer Loyalty Programs and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of Customer Loyalty Program implementation.
- Learn about the implementation of various Loyalty and Retention Programs.
- Examine the processes of Loyalty Models and Marketing techniques.
- Learn about the importance of Customer Loyalty for any business.
- Know how to recognize advantages and benefits of Loyalty Programs through the examination of case studies.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Loyalty Models and Marketing
- Customer Loyalty
- Loyalty Programs
- Loyalty Case Studies
- Retention Programs
- Loyalty Cards
- Reward Programs
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
The Art of Service has a team dedicated to your learning success! Our eLearning support team is available 7 days per week for ongoing support and to answer your course related questions.