Data Wiping and Destruction Complete Certification
Data Wiping and Destruction Complete Certification Course
This course would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT industry, Data Analysts looking to delete, protect, or restore business data and information, business owners wanting to learn more about data destruction and wiping techniques, and managers looking for an effective way of maintaining data security measures.
PDF eBook to download for additional content and reference material.
Multimedia presentations, quizzes and exercises to gain knowledge about Data Wiping and Destruction. (You can purchase course extensions when you need more time)
Included in the course is the exam preparation, to make sure you pass your certification exam - which is also included in your course at no extra cost. (* Additional exam sittings can be purchased at $45.00 each)
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
Data Wiping & Destruction Certification Workbook
1.1 Introduction and Objectives
1.2 Introduction to Data Security
1.3 Information Security
1.4 Information Sensitivity
1.5 Non-Sensitive Information
1.6 Types of Sensitive Information
1.7 Identity Theft
1.8 Data Leaks
1.9 File Deletion
1.2 Introduction to Data Erasure
2.3 Where is Data Located
1.4 Information Sensitivity
2.4 Understanding File Deletion
2.5 Importance of Data Erasure
2.6 Reasons for Data Erasure
2.7 Data Wiping vs Erasing
2.8 Limitations of Erasing
2.9 Benefits of Data Erasure
2.10 Data Breach
3.2 Introduction to Data Sanitization
3.3 Data Sanitization Methods
3.4 Best Method
3.5 What Files are Erased, Benefits and Features
3.6 Self Destruct
3.7 Remote Data Deletion
4.2 Introduction to Data Sanitization Method
4.3 Secure Erase
4.4 DoD 5220.22-M data sanitization method
4.5 NCSC-TG-025 sanitization method
4.6 AFSSI-5020 sanitization method
4.7 AR 380-19 sanitization method
4.8 NAVSO P-5239-26 sanitization method
4.9 RCMP TSSIT OPS-II data sanitization method
4.10 CSEC ITSG-06 sanitization method
4.11 HMG IS5 sanitization method
4.12 ISM 6.2.92 and NZSIT 402
4.13 Verschlusssache IT Richtlinien
4.14 GOST R 50739-95 method
4.15 Gutmann, Schneier and Pfitzner methods
4.16 Random Data Sanitization Method
4.17 Write Zero method
5.2 Introduction to Data Remanence
5.3 History of Data Remanence
5.4 Causes of Data Remanence
5.5 Problem with Data Remanence
5.6 Avoiding Data Remanence Attacks in SRAM
5.7 Counter Measures
6.2 Introduction to Data Destruction
6.3 Introduction to the Methods of Data Destruction
6.4 Delete- Format
6.6 Physical Destruction
6.7 Software Overwrite
6.8 Dead Storage
6.9 Importance of Data Destruction
7.2 Computer Hard Drive
7.3 Printer Hard Drive
7.4 USB and Other Flash Media
7.5 Flash Hard Drive
7.6 Zip, Jaz and Rev Disks
Data Wiping and Destruction Course Syllabus
Course Evaluation Form
How much time do you need for this course?
180 Days Access
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Data Wiping and Destruction technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Data Wiping and Destruction and other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
- Sample and final exam included
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and techniques of Data Wiping and Destruction.
- Learn about the benefits and importance of implementing Data Wiping and Destruction security measures.
- Examine data security and information sensitivity.
- Review Data Erasure and related media examples.
- Explore Data Remanence and Destruction concepts.
- Review Data Sanitization methods.
Overall it was a great course. It had way more information in it than I expected. The course pre exam and final exam were fairly tough so you need to read the workbook a few times and take the online course. Take notes.
Overall it was a great course. It had way more information in it than I expected. The course pre exam and final exam were fairly tough so you need to read the workbook a few times and take the online course. Take notes.Read Less
Get an extra exam voucher