The Dropbox Complete Certification Kit is the most complete guide for anyone looking to gain an understanding of Dropbox and its practical application in an IT and Non-IT environment.
Get certified & boost your career with this complete Dropbox eLearning course and PDF textbook for additional study
The Dropbox Certification Kit contains a study guide eBook and online course, and is delivered to you via our eLearning portal, giving you the freedom to access it anytime, whether at home or in the office.
The Dropbox Complete Certification Kit is a part of the Core Series for IT, a series of 300 certifications available to help career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry. Each course in the core series includes a certification upon successful completion.
The online learning program is available for a 90-day access period.
Explore the latest file sharing method known as Dropbox. Examine a quick, easy, and safe hosting service which allows individuals and business alike to share, access, and review files via the Internet. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the benefits and advantages of implementing Dropbox services.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest IT trends, and to add to their Dropbox toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Dropbox, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Dropbox Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Dropbox concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Dropbox training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Dropbox.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Dropbox applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Dropbox Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Dropbox Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about Dropbox technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Dropbox and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, and uses of Dropbox.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Dropbox in your work place.
- Examine Remote Backup and File Hosting Services, and review samples of each.
- Review Online Backup and File Sharing techniques and concepts.
- Explore the tricks of the trade when it comes to Dropbox.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Dropbox
- Remote Backup Services
- File Hosting Services
- Samples of both Remote Backup Services and File Hosting Services
- Online Backup and File Sharing
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
The Art of Service has a team dedicated to your learning success! Our eLearning support team is available 7 days per week for ongoing support and to answer your course related questions.